- George Washington University, Washington, DC
MPH, Administrative Medicine Management Track, June 2001-Augusy 2002
- Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
Department of Psychiatry, Residency, July 1996-June 1999
- Albany Medical Center, Albany, NY
Department of Psychiatry, Internship, July 1995-June 1996
- Marmara University School of Medicine, Istanbul, Turkey
Internship and Residency, December 1993-June 1995
B.Sc. and M.D., September 1986-June 1993
- Anatolian University, School of Economics, Eskisehir, Turkey
Bachelors of Science in Economics, September 1997
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Certified in Psychiatry, Since 2000
- Psychiatry Maintenance of Certification Valid Until 2020
- Pennsylvania Physician License (2004-Present)
- New Jersey Physician License (2004-Present)
- District of Columbia Physician License (1999-Present)
- Commonwealth of Virginia Physician License (2001- 2010, inactive)
- Certified by ECFMG
Click here for more information about Dr. Dal’s experience.
For appointments click here.
For contact information click here.
Copyright © 2014 Best Practice Psychiatry 900 Kings Hwy N Ste 206, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034 Tel: (856) 208-7300 Fax: (877) 620-3085. All Rights Reserved.
THE SITE DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. The contents of TreatmentOptionsCenter.com, such as text, graphics, images, and content are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.